Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Chicago and Mt. Prospect
At Prevention Orthodontics with Dr. McCoy, we can make your dream of having a beautiful smile come true.
Dr. McCoy has been an Invisalign provider for over 22 years.
That’s right, since 1999 when the Invisalign company first started, Dr. McCoy was one of the first and only Invisalign providers in Chicago.
There are very few doctors with this amount of Invisalign and clear aligner experience, most doctors having a few years experience at best, not over two decades of experience in clear aligners!
Did you know that every dentist doing Invisalign only went to a two-day course at a hotel to become an Invisalign provider? That is it. This is really scary for the patient!
Two days or twenty-two years. You decide who is the best clear aligner doctor in Chicagoland.
I want Dr. McCoy to do my clear aligners!
You get over three decades of orthodontic experience and over two decades of clear aligner experience right from the comfort of your home!
Dr. McCoy has yet to see a case he cannot treat with SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners.
This is huge. No other doctor can say this.
Here is what the Invisalign company told Dr. McCoy:
Dr. McCoy is the ONLY ORTHODONTIST IN THE ENTIRE MIDWEST who has reached the level of treating over 99% of his patients with Invisalign. Every other orthodontist has 30% of their patients in clear aligners, the rest in braces. They can’t get clear aligners to work for everyone.
We still do braces, if that’s your style, and we leave the choice entirely up to you, but if you want SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligner treatment, only Dr. McCoy can provide it for you!
Dr. McCoy treats many patients who were told by other orthodontists that they couldn’t have Invisalign, that they weren’t an Invisalign candidate.
That’s like saying the pen you are holding can’t draw a beautiful flower.
It’s not the pen’s fault; it’s just a tool. It’s not Invisalign’s fault; you just need an artist that knows how to design your new smile.
Dr. McCoy is an artist with both clear aligners and braces.
Since SureSmile clear aligners are invisible and Invisalign clear aligners are nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing, comfortably and quickly.
Dr. Kevin McCoy is a VIP top tier clear aligner treatment provider. He has treated many cases with SureSmile and Invisalign clear aligners that other doctors simply wouldn’t even try.
SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners –
A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
What are SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners?
SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners are a tool, like an artist’s pen.
Too many doctors just rely of lab techs in Costa Rica to line up your teeth and make them look pretty on the computer and then hope it works in your mouth.
Doing it that way, doing it the way the the aligner companies teach, simply does not work and that’s why so many people are told that they are not Invisalign candidates.
Dr. McCoy personally sets up each patient’s case using over two decades of Invisalign experience and his three decades of orthodontic experience, which means at Dr. McCoy’s office every patient can be a SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligner patient!
Clear aligners use a series of customized, clear aligner stages to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners are:
- Completely invisible – SureSmile Clear Aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing anything, unless you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – Clear Aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Clear Aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. McCoy uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each Clear Aligner stage so that they all fit your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable – Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your Clear Aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Clear Aligners!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most patients see dramatic changes within one year. This can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners
People everywhere are experiencing the benefits of Clear Aligner treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners over traditional braces:
- With SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners are great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Do SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligners Work?
When you begin your SureSmile and Invisalign Clear Aligner treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of Clear Aligners is worn for only one week. After one week, and as long as your aligners fit like a glove, you can switch your Clear Aligners to the next set you have at home and continue straightening your teeth. Over time, you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!